Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why would you go someplace where you would need a gun?



This is a common criticism by those who think the average citizen should not have the right to protect themselves from danger by carrying a firearm.

My question is where can I go that I don’t need a gun? 

In a park?

At church?

At a shopping mall?

In a hospital parking garage?


At the local fast food joint?

In a school board meeting?

In your car out on a date?

At work?

At the post office?

At an electronics store?

Taking out the trash?

Checking the mail?

Walking down the street?

Going to your local market?

At a police station?


As soon at those who make such ludicrous statements let me know where the magical bullet proof places are where I don't need a gun I'll leave mine at home.










No comments:

Post a Comment